Our Cyber Security experts will analyze the system(s) to pinpoint significant patterns related to cyber threats and provide you solutions that will protect your system(s) from attacks, damage and unauthorized access.
What we will do…
- We use various security measure and tools such as CND for continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity.
- Provide detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Perform security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized Cyber Security applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore.
- Administer Cyber Security test beds and tests and evaluates new Cyber Security applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of Cyber Security platforms
- Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed Cyber Security technologies.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to Cyber Security technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any Cyber Security tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to Cyber Security technologies
Our teams have experience with investigating advanced persistent threat (APT), hacker/breach investigations, intrusion analysis, and advanced investigative strategies
Our teams possess expertise including but not limited to:
- Forensic acquisition/analysis tactics; memory acquisition & analysis.
- In-depth Windows FAT and exFAT file system examination.
- Live response & volatile evidence collection.
- System restore points & volume shadow copy exploitation.
- File recovery and discovering unknown malware on a host
- In creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for specialized Cyber Security systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems.